Looking for boat or yacht tinting in Palm Beach? Call the team at Performance Films Window Tinting and we’ll get the job done!
Not only does tinting the windows of your vessel help add to the sleek, stylish appearance of your yacht or boat, but it will also help protect it from the damaging UV rays of the hot South Florida sun.
While some yacht window tint will only protect from UV rays, our film also ensures that your important marine electronic signals will not be blocked or interfered with .
Benefits it yacht tinting in Palm Beach, Florida:
- 99% Rejection of UVA, UVB & UVC Rays
- Protects interior of yacht/boat from fading.
- Up to 83% Glare Reduction
- Day Time Privacy
- Increased Shatter Resistance
- Significant Reduction in Solar Heat
- Comfort for people aboard vessel
Performance Films Window Tinting is locally owned and operated. We offer the knowledge of more than 30 years of professional experience providing the highest level of service and installation. We pride ourselves on exclusively using top quality products manufactured in the U.S.A. Quality is our primary focus and most of our products are backed by a Lifetime Manufacturer Residential Warranty! Our Solar Control Window Films are available in a variety of shades and levels of sun protection to best fit your individual needs.
This article highlights but one of the reasons tinting your car is so important, especially those living in Florida where the sun and UV is strong. All of our automotive films reject 99% of UV rays, helping protect your skin and your vehicles interior!
Performance Film Window Tinting in West Palm Beach proudly serves all of Palm Beach County for Home window tinting and Commercial window tinting applications, including the areas of: West Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Greenacres, Royal Palm Estates, Palm Springs, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, Tequesta, Jupiter, Abacoa, Lake Park, Palm Beach Gardens, Lantana, Hypoluxo, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Kings Point, Boca Raton, and Highland Beach.
We are conveniently located a 1/2 mile east of the Turnpike off of Southern Blvd to perform all of your automotive tinting, audio and electronics needs.
From Jupiter to Boca Raton, Performance Films is Palm Beach County’s premier Commercial, Residential, & Automotive window film installer!
Call 561.493.5139 For A Free Estimate
As a Fort Lauderdale resident you know that the hot South Florida temperatures can have an affect on many aspects of your daily life, but did you know that the hot summer sun could be affecting your home and your wallet? Call Performance Films for your Fort Lauderdale home window tinting needs!
- Allowing UV exposure to penetrate your home windows can cause furniture, paintings and other home goods to fade and deteriorate. Having your home windows tinted can save your valuable household items from the damaging rays of the hot South Florida sun!
- Non-tinted windows allow for the heat of the sun to enter your home. Tinting the windows of your Fort Lauderdale home can lower your energy costs and save you money! Don’t pay more for your monthly A/C bill than you have to…call the team at Performance Films!
- Tinting your home windows can reduce the annoying glare of the sun from penetrating your home. No more glare on the TV screen or computer!
- Home window tinting adds privacy to your home while still allowing you to view the beautiful South Florida scenery outside. Keep neighbors and passers-by from peeping in while still maintaining your outdoor view!
For a FREE estimate, give our team a call today at 561-493-5139!
Home Window Tinting Boca Raton, Florida
Installing Residential Window film for your Boca Raton home is a smart way to lower energy costs and reduce CO2 emissions, while protecting your family and friends. Our products at Performance Films in West Palm Beach are designed to help home and business owners cost-effectively conserve energy, increase building safety, enhance comfort, and reduce monthly heating and cooling costs.
• light reduction resulting in:
• Up to 99% – 99.9% Ultraviolet (UV) light reduction.
• Significant fade protection for furniture, carpet, draperies, wood, etc.
• Reduced fabric/textile deterioration.
• Protects electronics and digital items.
• Increased safety
By Ricky Shockley
Interesting article from http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/249705/group/News/
Q: What is the big deal about window tint? I just got a ticket, which I’m not happy about, but I also don’t want to take my window tint off! A friend also told me that you can get a doctor’s note to say you can have window tint legally. Is this true?
A: The “big deal” (as you say) is officer safety. That should speak for itself, so I will address the question at hand. Yes, it is true, but restricted. The prescription can be issued only when truly needed.
Basically, it is such that the tint law — specifically M.S.S. 169.71 S4 (b)(2) — does not apply to glazing (tint) materials that are required to satisfy prescription or medical needs of the driver of the vehicle or a passenger if the driver or passenger is in possession of the prescription or a physician’s statement of medical need.
The prescription or statement has to specifically state the minimum percentage that light transmittance may be reduced to satisfy the prescription or medical needs of the patient; and the prescription or statement must contain an expiration date, which must be no more than two years after the date the prescription or statement was issued.
Continue reading at http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/249705/group/News/
What’s driving the surge in prices? A lack of homes for sale, mortgage rates still hovering near historic lows and strong demand from investors and first-time buyers. Homes priced appropriately are getting multiple offers — sometimes 10 or more in a matter of a few days.
When a South Florida townhome hit the market last week for $69,900, one couple offered full price and penned a heartfelt letter to the seller explaining why they wanted the home. Still, they lost out to a cash offer.
“Having to write a letter and beg for a house — that’s where we’re at today,” said Judy Trudel, a real estate agent for Balistreri Realty in Palm Beach and Broward counties.
The market now is reminiscent of the housing boom of 2000 to 2005, when speculators poured untold millions into residential real estate.
Read more on this story here: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-12-02/business/fl-home-prices-from-bottom-palm-20121202_1_home-prices-double-digit-price-gains-median-price
Did you know that tinting your windows can also increase the value of your home?
Tinting the windows on your home leads to lower energy bills and can prevent UV damage to items inside your home. In addition, tinting your windows could make you eligible for a tax credit from the federal government. If you are looking to add value, putting in nice, new tinted windows can be very helpful.
Read more at http://www.finweb.com/real-estate/increase-home-value—window-replacements.html#ry2vlBJuI0QMCg2p.99
The holidays are here! The busiest time of year is again upon us. Don’t let the hectic pace of the season keep you from using good judgment and common sense. Not doing so can expose you, your vehicle and maybe even your home to the whims of a thief.
- Try to park in well-lit areas.
- Always close the windows and lock your car, even if you will be back in “just a minute.” This applies everywhere—including in front of your own home!
- Hide small valuables in the glove compartment or under the seat (iPods, GPS units, radars, laptops and purses are just what a thief wants to see in easy reach). Lock larger items in the trunk or cover them up. Regardless of what may be in them, shopping bags are a giveaway to a thief and even the smallest items are a temptation. In other words, do not make your vehicle an attractive target.
- Try to avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- Stay alert and be aware of what’s going on around you.
- If you carry a purse, keep it close to your body, in front of you where you can see it, and cover the clasp or flap with your hand or forearm. Never carry open-weave bags or purses without flaps or zippers. Those are easy marks for pickpockets. Never leave your purse unattended in a shopping cart or put it down somewhere, even for a moment while you look at something on a store shelf—that’s all the time it takes for a thief to grab your wallet.
- Men should carry their wallets in an inside coat pocket or side pants pocket, not in the rear pants pocket.
- Never overburden yourself with packages. Being loaded down may make it difficult for you to keep track of your purse or wallet or to respond to a situation. It may take a little more time, but the best thing is to make an extra trip to your vehicle’s trunk.
- If you are shopping with children, hold their hand as much as possible. Tell them if they get separated from you, they should go to a security guard or store clerk and say they are lost. Make sure they understand to never go into the parking lot to look for you or your car.
Protecting Your Identity:
- Between Nov. 1 and Dec. 26, 2011 (last year’s holiday shopping period), $35.3 billion was spent online ($1.25 billion on Cyber Monday alone!). That’s a lot of opportunities for criminals to steal your information.
- Try to deal only with reputable companies online.
- Website has a physical address that YOU typed in (not one you clicked on in an email you received) and phone numbers you can call.
- Shop at sites with secure ordering and posted privacy policies (look for websites that begin with “https” and not just “http.” For more information, go to the FTC’s website at www.ftc.gov
Protecting Your Home:
- Take an extra minute to make sure that the doors and windows are locked before going out. Once again, do this even if you will be gone for only a short time.
- Leave lights and/or a radio on so that it looks like someone is home. The installation of inexpensive timers can assist with this.
- If you are going out of town, there are several things that you should do before you leave. First of all, make sure to install at least one of the aforementioned light timers. Also, ask a relative or friend to watch your home and, if they haven’t been stopped, to bring in the mail and newspapers promptly. Ask them to move the curtains periodically to make your home look “lived in.” Make arrangements to have the snow shoveled (a snow-covered driveway and sidewalk is an obvious sign that no one is home).
- Finally, remember that most police departments offer a free vacation watch in which your home will be checked periodically while you are away. Call your police department and ask if this service is available.
Let’s make this a happy and safe holiday season!”
Read more at http://vernonhills.patch.com/articles/police-offer-shopping-home-safety-tips-for-holidays
The team at Performance Films in West Palm Beach, Florida wants you to have a safe and happy holiday season! And don’t forget, tinting the windows of your car and home can serve as a powerful deterrent to crime. Keep you family and property safe this holiday season with window tinting from Performance Films.
Do you live on beautiful Palm Beach Island? If so, having you Palm Beach home’s windows tinted by the pros at Performance Films can provide some incredible benefits you may not have known about.
Living on the island of Palm Beach likely means that you have a number of large windows that expose the interior of your home to the harmful rays of the sun that can damage and fade furniture, paintings, and other home decor. Protecting your windows with top-grade window films will protect those valuable items from any damage! Also, if your home has a number of large windows, you probably want to enjoy opening the blinds to see the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and/or the Intracoastal waterway! However, you also want to maintain privacy. Tinting the windows of your Palm Beach home will allow you to enjoy a crystal clear view of the water while reducing glare and protecting your privacy from those outside.
There are a number of reasons why it is important to tint your home windows, and Performance Films is here to help you! Give us a call and claim our $100 off coupon now.
Are you a resident of Wellington, Florida looking to have your car or home windows tinted? If so, give the team at Performance Films a call! Tinting your windows can help add privacy, prevent break-ins, and improve the look of your home or vehicle. Performance Films Window Tinting is your one stop shop for automotive window tinting. At Performance Films, our tinting technicians will have your vehicle looking sleeker and better than ever today!
Benefits of Automotive Tinting:
• Avoid Overheating by blocking over 80% of heat.
• Skin Protection by blocking 99% of UV rays.
• Accident Protection by preventing glass from shattering.
• Enhanced Privacy to better protect your belongings
• Reduce Glare making driving more safe.
• Protect Your Car from interior Sun damage.